[WIP|CONV] GTAIV to GTASA Total Conversion

Ryan W

RYAN I SEE YOU HAVE KICKED ME OFF THE MOD THEN? AS THATS HOW IT SEEMS FROM THE FIRST PAGE

Please don't yell at me, you know perfectly well why I kicked you out of the mod.

if it doesnt fixes it, then i fked the mod in my Pc, and you will have to place everything in your GTA SA, couse then mine is fked

I would be happy to place it. :P

I'll upload the whole mod to MediaFire for you, and I'll PM you the password :P

I'll also be on MSN bro.

Edited by Ryan W

coolest ever

its looking good

Mpilk901: You DO realise that if you report me then it gets reported TO me. I am a Super Mod and it is my job to keep the forums in shape. I'm only trying to help you improve and become a better member but if you keep rejecting my help then I will give you a more appropriate punishment such as a 3 day suspension. I know you have edited your post to remove what you originally said but you still reposted your post after it was deleted.

Edited by Mpilk901

the first pic of the timecyc/weather :P

24fwbdg.png

make it a bit more pale/dull and it would look exactly like IV.

well cause IV has a skydome and it has more than 3 sky colours. but SA only has 2 and 2 colour correction

and whats that dot below my name and it says vandal?

Edited by noelgamo
  • Like 1

Noel that TimeCyc you are making is beautiful :P

btw, like 3 or 2 days ago i managed to import the "Skydome" from GTA IV to GTA SA :P, it looks beautiful all the thing diferent between both, this one doesnt have that awsome lightning GTA IV one got

soon postin screenie of how it loooks, but this has to be applied at the end, so it fits the final size of the map

• Like 1

screens of the sky

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

WOW! That's really nice noel! Good job!

WTF?? O_o

OGO!!! 0_0

That's...

I dont know what i can say... >_<

That's excellent!!! ;)

The sky is better than in Project Reality. :YES:

But, how looks this in plane in sky? )Sorry for my bad eng(

Edit:

vans123, Skript want to join in your team, do you know?

Edit:

About the sky.

Those are not cloud textures,that's the Gtaiv sky<<<

Very interesting =)

Edited by dslppcity153

Johnathon;here are the reasons you requested.

You have been formally kicked from the team for the next reasons;

1-When we gave out the mod to the teammates you didn't get the mod updated

couse in the past you stole the old NY mod,why should we trust in you now that we have a mod alot better made??and even that you started to throw bad words

and stuff to us just like a fking lil kid!!when you are 15!!try getting a mature brain and then you can come and talk with

mature words,really you are so fking annoying when you don't get what you want...just like a fking lik kid!!

2-you just did like 3 changes to the main file,and that was your perfect excuse to belive you could have the mod and that you could have absolute power

over the mod just to start saying you worked alot making the mod when I and rwils did all the crack of ass!!

3-Wtf I should care about you never removing the user bar??seriously you are a fking lil kid when you are angry,simple..we can change it to another one and add to it that you are not more in the team,so please don't come here with that kind of false rage attacks!!

Moderators I'm sorry for all problems this noon caused!!and for posting this reasons that are kinda off topic but well this will clear things up for that guy so he stops posting bullshit everyday! :D

thanks

Johnathon;here are the reasons you requested.

You have been formally kicked from the team for the next reasons;

1-When we gave out the mod to the teammates you didn't get the mod updated

couse in the past you stole the old NY mod,why should we trust in you now that we have a mod alot better made??and even that you started to throw bad words

and stuff to us just like a fking lil kid!!when you are 15!!try getting a mature brain and then you can come and talk with

mature words,really you are so fking annoying when you don't get what you want...just like a fking lik kid!!

2-you just did like 3 changes to the main file,and that was your perfect excuse to belive you could have the mod and that you could have absolute power

over the mod just to start saying you worked alot making the mod when I and rwils did all the crack of ass!!

3-Wtf I should care about you never removing the user bar??seriously you are a fking lil kid when you are angry,simple..we can change it to another one and add to it that you are not more in the team,so please don't come here with that kind of false rage attacks!!

Moderators I'm sorry for all problems this noon caused!!and for posting this reasons that are kinda off topic but well this will clear things up for that guy so he stops posting bullshit everyday! :D

thanks

i can still post links to the mod all over the internet if you so wish as thats what you think of me then it will happen

• Like 2

i could have it on the net by the end of today

The screenshots? They already are....

If you start to do things which harm this mod, the forum or its members, you will be suspended and if it still continues you will be permanently banned from this site. It is clear you are not welcome in this mod team, so back off.

Actually, he means the mod itself. johnathon956, everyone has seen the mod on this forum, and they have seen the team and that you've been kicked out for certain reason, so if you even try and upload it to another site, you will get flamed, and everyone will know it's my team's mod, so why even try? That's all I've got to say. Anyway, enough off-topic people, and no more replying to anymore of johnathon956's negative replies (That includes me).

• Like 1

Actually, he means the mod itself. johnathon956, everyone has seen the mod on this forum, and they have seen the team and that you've been kicked out for certain reason, so if you even try and upload it to another site, you will get flamed, and everyone will know it's my team's mod, so why even try? That's all I've got to say. Anyway, enough off-topic people, and no more replying to anymore of johnathon956's negative replies (That includes me).

GET UR ASS ON MSN RYAN

• Like 2