[WIP|CONV] GTAIV to GTASA Total Conversion

Ryan W

Justart. If you have nothing else to offer the forums other than insults and rudeness, I'll ban you now. Otherwise, you can try to behave more agreeably and contribute something.

As for the rest of you, argue through PM. Please. All of you. Admins can see PM logs aswell so if anything gets majorly out of hand we can monitor it. Can this thread just be used for posting updates and discussion regarding the progress of the mod between current team members.

• Like 1

and this is one Reason we kicked you out cause of your behaviour. well maybe if you behave much better like dont do what you just said and do rude things to people.

btw screens of the mod

of the timecyc. :)

<snip snip loads of images lol>

That's it!PAWFECT! :thumbsup:

@Ryan:You forgot to unblock me :hurrhurr: lol

WOW I feel stopping doing any work cause theres only 2 people who comment on what Ive been working on =.=

DARN it I bought my IV copy this morning but the CD key dosent BLOODY work so I returned it and they said OUT OF STOCK so I need to go back on tuesday to get my new copy with a new CD key.

@HUCK Looks EPIC bro its AWESOME.

Edited by noelgamo

WOW I feel stopping doing any work cause theres only 2 people who comment on what Ive been working on =.=

DARN it I bought my IV copy this morning but the CD key dosent BLOODY work so I returned it and they said OUT OF STOCK so I need to go back on tuesday to get my new copy with a new CD key.

@HUCK Looks EPIC bro its AWESOME.

thanks... I'll be maintaining it.

Mpilk901: Do not promote the use of cracks.

Edited by Mpilk901

The ONLY, I repeat THE ONLY people that are in the team/mod are on the first page of this topic (Referring to JustArt's post). Now, could you guys please stop with the useless spam about who's on the team and who's not?

Welcome aboard Kogenta! I've updates the first page with your details.

Edited by Ryan W
  • Like 1