[WIP|CONV] GTAIV to GTASA Total Conversion

Ryan W

@dslppcity153: Somewhere around there. Although, I'm not quite sure yet as to the actual release date of the project, but we are aiming to achieve around Mid 2010.

@Johnathon Hurcombe: Why did you just register another account after the previous one was banned?

Edited by Ryan W
  • Like 2

OK, here's some pictures of the latest stuff until vans123 makes the next video update (Yes, there's another one in the making!) Sorry for not taking them in jpg format (Since these png images are ~1mb each), and the pixelative textures are because of my graphics card, so don't worry, it won't happen to all of you.

Hove Beach Train Station

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Petrol Station

1, 2, 3, 4

Other new stuff

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Edited by Ryan W
  • Like 1

OK, here's some pictures of the latest stuff until vans123 makes the next video update (Yes, there's another one in the making!) Sorry for not taking them in jpg format (Since these png images are ~1mb each), and the pixelative textures are because of my graphics card, so don't worry, it won't happen to all of you.

Hove Beach Train Station

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Petrol Station

1, 2, 3, 4

Other new stuff

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

there really sweet man can't wait for the release of this mod

and the intel gma 950's ruin every game

Hove Beach Train Station

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Petrol Station

1, 2, 3, 4

Other new stuff

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Hey Ryan are yo adding shodow meshes on your convetred models.With all models with shodow and with enb it will look very awesome.But you need a limerter i think becase with all models with shadow mesh it will lag. If you dont know how here is a tutorial CLICK HERE

If you do that it will be the best map conversation ever ;)

Here is some images how it will look like

Wiht enb

ev6law.png

Without enb

35k2ych.png

Edited by S NIKI S

Hove Beach Train Station

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Petrol Station

1, 2, 3, 4

Other new stuff

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

nice

Ok first OF COURSE IM ADDING THEM i want this mod becomes the best one...

For everybody and for my bro

here are some screenies u would like to see:

enb2010_1_21_19_47_17.jpg

And its not the only one so i hope this makes ppl wait more for the mod :D

nice also man nice work

Ok first OF COURSE IM ADDING THEM i want this mod becomes the best one...

For everybody and for my bro

here are some screenies u would like to see:

enb2010_1_21_19_47_17.jpg

And its not the only one so i hope this makes ppl wait more for the mod :D

Its looking cool but do not add to much on every building . addon some bigger buidlings and on trees and the train path.But do what you like to do.You are working on it.Post the mod on gtaf you will have more feedback

and you can use Gostown dll to make the shodows darker

Edited by S NIKI S

Hey guys, there won't be as much progress with the map side of things since I'm in grade 10 now... 3rd day of school, already got a task, LOL!

(That's on-topic imo)

Off-topic posts have been deleted. Stay on topic. If anyone ignores this and continues to go off topic then I will suspend you.

Thanks a heap, man!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...