[WIP|CONV] GTAIV to GTASA Total Conversion

Ryan W

well thanks for the comment dslppciy ;)

and yeh you are right, the Mod can run is a low/mid spec PC all you need to change it the draw distance to very very low and if you continue with some FPS lost then you can remove AA and the mod will continue looking awsome couse well all textures are over 512x512 quality you will see what alot of ppl can get in real IV

• Like 1

I ma go put it ingame

ill put a video later.

oops sorry for double post

@Ryan hey can i release this version on GTAF? but ofcourse our mod has a better one

INGAME

im using my anim player script to play the anim.

GRRRRR if you ask why the anim is floating because im using the anim player script so the player/ CJ still gets affected by the col. where his feets supposed to meet the floor/ COL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v3xpjXo_SI

COMMENT AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!!!!!

hey when you finish this mod can you please make one more conversion use san andreas and conversioning it to saints row 2 ,so it would be san andreas but with saints row 2 graphics .peds , guns , cars , bikes, etc.)i know this is a gta website not a saints row and frankly i like gta better but saints row 2 is better to play because 1 you can customize your player 8),2 you can customize cars ,bikes trucks,etc).3 better weapons and so on,but with gta 4 greater realism and graphics and dont forget the mods gta has 8),and

if you reply to this use nice words if you mean to be harsh thanks

Not much progress from me (assignments and study), and I'm not sure about vans123. I'm not going to go into detail about why, because that'd be going off-topic. Just so everyone can see:

NO OFF-TOPIC!

There is no excuse for not seeing one of the 2 "No off-topic" messages in my 2 posts.

Edited by Ryan W
  • Like 1

Not much progress from me (assignments and study), but most probably a lot from vans123. I'm not going to go into detail about why, because that'd be going off-topic. Just so everyone can see:

NO OFF-TOPIC!

There is no excuse for not seeing one of the 2 "No off-topic" messages in my 2 posts.

it doesnt matter to me i hate this topic to death i love to see people spam it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's a great idea. But in the end, it would be better to play GTA IV on PC, rather than spending too much time converting the models from GTA IV to be compatible with GTA SA.