I am creating a new conversion of vice city who wants to help write in the forum

Einoriuks

Can you elaborate on that please? If you only know how to edit textures and stuff then it would be likely to be a failure, as making a TC requires patience and experience. I did try to gather people for my total conversion mod and then I realised that it takes guts to do so, judging from that overwhelming amount of work it takes to model buildings, write new missions and stuff.

Try reading this topic first, maybe this can help you with what you want:

The ability to mod is essential for any 'leader'. Don't start a topic and ask others to join and do the work for you - you will be completely ignored. Remember that 'texturer' is not considered a legitimate position for a leader. If you can't do anything useful in a mod, don't start one. (Anybody can texture - make sure you can either map, model or script).

Many people who start Total Conversions, don't have a clue how to mod. These people make regular contributions to our Recycle Bin. Don't be one of them.

• Like 1

Ok. 1. i have created some Niko bellic skins and clothes but im going to remake them because they are still not HQ i will do my best on that.2 i have created a new menu,a new intro and a new outro. And now i am working on a new hud and remaking some buildings. And i need some help because i cant crate new missions and create new buildings everyone can join my team. :coolthumbup:

Ok. 1. i have created some Niko bellic skins and clothes but im going to remake them because they are still not HQ i will do my best on that.2 i have created a new menu,a new intro and a new outro. And now i am working on a new hud and remaking some buildings. And i need some help because i cant crate new missions and create new buildings everyone can join my team. :coolthumbup:

I don't intend to offend or discourage you from doing your mods, but that's what I'm trying to tell you. Simply just taking mods from others and then recolour or retexture them, and then call for someone else to do the rest for you isn't the way to make a total conversion. Try reading some more tutorials first. Don't try to build an F16 fighter when you're not really that experienced for it.