Petition Rockstar!

Zeek

Hi to all!

First of all we at another forum have been investigating the Epsilon Project for many years now and have came empty handed in all of our research. Now we are tired from this, we just want to know the truth, we want to hear it out of Rockstarts mouth, if there is epsilonism in the game or not! We just want a definite answer!

Many of you may already know what the whole Epsilon thing is about in GTA SA! If you don't then you must be really sleeping, and here is everything you need to know about Epsilon in GTA!

All we ask of you is to help us get the truth from Rockstar by signing this Petition, your help would be greatly appreciated. Also I'm sure many of you have hunted this myth for a while and gave up too, so it would be a relief for all of us to know the truth!

Thanks for your help!

Sorry if this is out of place but the SA forum seemed inactive so I though of posting it here! Also spread the word to all the people here!

Y"ou are about five years late. It has been confirmed by Rockstar that " Leatherface/Epsilon and big foot are not in the game, just like in real life." -Husky

Yeah, I know we're late, I'll give you that. But we wanted to confirm by ourselves to see if anything was in the game so we could discover something huge! But all of our leads came to nothing so we figured it was time to petition Rockstar to get the truth! Also this is not about bigfoot or leatherface.

One more thing it won't hurt anybody to sign the petition. So if would guys would be kind to do it, it would mean alot.

People have stripped apart the entire game's models and files on the PC version. That pretty much confirms that's there's no types of myth in San Andreas by it self.

And if you've been searching for 5 years, then either it doesn't exist or your just really shit lookers.

Just trying to prove a point, not trying to be rude.

• Like 1

I'm reading info about the Cult right now. And I remember the stragest things the article mentions about the Epsilon. Its talking about a " Red Truck " and the Sherman Dam being the " Pass ". And to note that there is a red truck first seen in the teaser trailer of GTA San Andreas.

When I was playing 2-Player mode with my sister. I had a White and Brown Rancher, when I was almost to the end of the dam, a Red Benson crashed infront of me. I was pissed so I jacked the guy, and the guy I ended up jacking out of the truck was the trenchcoat guy. It's wierd that the trenchcoat man doesnt really spawn in the place.

This happend 3 years ago.

It is a silly religious cult, anyone would have figured that out if they heard how some peds talk, and listened to the laughable WCTR talk radio show in San Andreas. I am not sure I understand what your trying to get at? It was just a made up thing for the game, maybe intended to poke fun or mock "Scientology".

I'm reading info about the Cult right now. And I remember the stragest things the article mentions about the Epsilon. Its talking about a " Red Truck " and the Sherman Dam being the " Pass ". And to note that there is a red truck first seen in the teaser trailer of GTA San Andreas.

When I was playing 2-Player mode with my sister. I had a White and Brown Rancher, when I was almost to the end of the dam, a Red Benson crashed infront of me. I was pissed so I jacked the guy, and the guy I ended up jacking out of the truck was the trenchcoat guy. It's wierd that the trenchcoat man doesnt really spawn in the place.

This happend 3 years ago.

Trenchcoat man spawns in the desert areas of San Andreas, he is considered a "desert ped". You should see him around Barbara's place, he has spawned near or on the dam road, I had spotted him near the visitors parking lot, along side the HOT DOG Truck, and even walking around the BIG EAR. I would agree with, and scratch my head, over him driving, I have never seen him in a vehicle, driver or passenger. Probably wrong about that tho, I cannot remember but I may have stolen a Freeway (motorcycle), from him a couple times.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

He's your God? Actually, this really starts as Rockstar taking their own conventions and inventions from one game to another. There's not too much of it in GTA V at least in terms of Online which I've been doing lately. The thing I got upset over when I died there is going into PASSIVE mode, this happens if you press Y when it's prompted (XBox) I believe, it comes up when I didn't even notice the prompt so I had to disengage Passive mode after someone killed me, since it rendered me defenseless if someone attacked