Crazy trainer guide?

TorqueR11

hi,

i have GTA San Andreas installed again and i don't want to begin all over again, so i just want 100% and all the achievables. I use crazy trainer but many things don't work but all the ordinary cheat stuff you also can type works fine, so how about the rest? All the achievables don't work and the 100% game doesn't work either so how do i fix this? Is there a way to start the 2 programs in order or must i update or download something else? I have changed main.scm for hot coffee mod but i replaced it with the backup and it still doesn't work so..

please help and thanks in advance

TorqueR11

Edited by TorqueR11

hi,

i have GTA San Andreas installed again and i don't want to begin all over again, so i just want 100% and all the achievables. I use crazy trainer but many things don't work but all the ordinary cheat stuff you also can type works fine, so how about the rest? All the achievables don't work and the 100% game doesn't work either so how do i fix this? Is there a way to start the 2 programs in order or must i update or download something else? I have changed main.scm for hot coffee mod but i replaced it with the backup and it still doesn't work so..

please help and thanks in advance

TorqueR11

1. If you tried a program I would just delete or un-install it. You may also have to un-install and then re-install SAN AN yet again. And do not use the program again.

2. If you downloaded a 100% completed file then there is probably a conflict with the version of SAN AN you have, and the version the 100% save game you downloaded.

3. There could be conflicts with how these cheat programs, mods, tools, ect., work with winodw XP and windows vista.

Try out the first option.. Please make another reply if you had already tried the suggested earlier before coming on here to ask for help, and or if it worked.

Edited by SmokinRE4