What did you hate about GTA VC?

I didn't like it how the missions were so easy. They should of been a little difficult. Only the last mission really made me feel like trying my hardest. I also didn't like some of the vehicle textures in VC they seemed sort of lame but in other words it was a pretty good game after all. :D

oh yah i forgot that tommy couldn't swim i haven't played vc since i got sa. And yes the gang names really sucked and so did the gangs. They are so weak even in bunches i could kill em with a baseball bat. And you should actually be able to fly more airplanes just like GTA SA that would of been a whole lot better too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i just hated the crappy character models and peds like that guy in the downtown ammu-nation

I agree with you there

I also hated that you couldn't swim and the missions were too easy.

The story line wasn't that good either and i prefered gta3.

Edited by MaxPayne

Da way dere was no pimpmobiles or yo homie gangs or shit it was crapper than a dog in da sky

Hey, when you post, try writing in a coherent language and not your version of ebonics. Thaks. Also, if by pimpmobile, you mean "car the bounces," then check out the VooDoo in Vice City. Also, finally, Mafia rules over gangster every time. San Andreas was far from disappointing, but I didn't like it as much as I could have. CJ's story was quite interesting in the non-Los Santos parts, but the Gangsta is stupid. Do I hate San Andreas? Hell no, I just don't like the ghetto. I mainly like San Andreas for it's wonderful engine and beautiful self. The state itself is beatutiful. I also am a fan of the story in Las Venturas that is more mafia-related. In fact, the desert and Las Venturas are where the best missions are in SA.

Vice City, if put into San Andreas' engine and size would have easily been the better game, which is why I really like the prospect of the SA conversion, LVS.

• 2 weeks later...