A Signature's Shop

Bryzed

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh Bryzed do you think you could do me a favor on mine. Could you put the name of the gang i am on "ESL". Maybe can you put it on the top right hand side of the sig.

If you can do that for me then that will be good but if you are too busy then that is fine.

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and ask for a sig too.

450 x 95 pxls.

Same style as your other sigs, with the fancy border and such.

As for pattern, a few colours swirled round would suffice.

Just place my name towards the bottom left of the sig.

I don't want a masterpiece, just something nice, simple and colourful really.

I'm willing to pay $20,000

Thanks.

yes those r very nice

Size:

500x125

Theme:

tommy v. shooting an m4

Text:

vc style text (lil' nine)

highly detailed

my name on the bottem right

whatever amount of money

Well lil nine, i wasnt able to find that exact picture, but i'll do it as soon as i find it.

oh Bryzed do you think you could do me a favor on mine. Could you put the name of the gang i am on "ESL". Maybe can you put it on the top right hand side of the sig.

If you can do that for me then that will be good but if you are too busy then that is fine.

Let me see what i can do...

EDIT:Like that?

skullraider7zy.gif

and JayDelph, im looking into yours right now, im going to use it also for me to practice some new things i've been trying...

Edited by Bryzed

First of all, sorry for the double post, but i think you guys (or most of you) will realise the importance of this, so first i have an announcement to make.

As Jaydelph(my new friend) asked for a signature and also clarified he was willing to pay 20k!!!I've decided to make something special for him, i hope you like it, and that its worth the 15k that im asking for. :lolbounce:

jaydelph6vg.gif

:dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble:

JayDelph, i would make it more animated, as with some animation with the text, but i think thats good enough and special for thegtaplace....lmfao

lil'nine, i undertand it has to be about vc, but does it really have to be about tommy, or tommy holding a m4

lil'nine, i undertand it has to be about vc, but does it really have to be about tommy, or tommy holding a m4

ok, if you can get a sig of just tommy i wouldnt mind. or if thats too much to ask it can just be about vc, thank you.

Edited by lil' nine

Wtf, the skin changed as chris upgraded to v2, meaning all the signatures will have the color difference, if you want me to change it, i'll do what i can, as for some people i dont have the .psd

Sorry for this but i never expected it.