[WIP|CONV] GTAIV Peds Converted to GTASA

Ryan W

Hey guys, when I was on GTAGarage.com, I tried to post a mod that had the same title as this one, and it didn't go too well. The mod was taken down a few hours later, and I was given a warning by a moderator that it's not allowed. Whoops. Anyway, since this site has such nice moderators (That won't close this topic down), I decided to share it with you guys! I also have another project that I'm working on, GTAIV to GTASA Total Conversion, but doing this ped conversion won't limit me or delay me with the other one, so don't worry! So, I'll be converting as many peds from GTAIV as I can, I might even convert ALL of them! Nearly every ped has their own props that go with them. For example, some woman from Chinatown might have a pair of grey glasses and a blue hat (just an example!) and another might have a pair of glasses with a red frame and a orange cap.

I'll probably be converting 1 ped a day (Because of my other projects that I'm working on!) I'll also be posting a pic of them too! :P

Anyway, I hope you enjoy them! :D

Edited by Ryan W

First of all, I think I should thank:

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

For (obviously) hosting all of my renders!

FYI: All of my ped conversions are rigged :P

Just download whatever ped(s) you want, rename the downloaded .dff and .txd to whatever ped you want to replace, and then backup the original (stock) SA ped and replace it with mine! Have fun! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Females:

Converted - f_m_business_01:

Render: Click

Download: f_m_business_01

Converted - f_m_business_02:

Download: f_m_business_02

Converted - f_m_chinatown:

Download: f_m_chinatown

Converted - f_m_pbusiness:

Download: f_m_pbusiness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Males:

Converted - m_y_gbik_hi_02:

Download: m_y_gbik_hi_02

Converted - SWAT:

Download: SWAT

Mission-related:

Converted - Anna Faustin:

Download: Anna Faustin

Converted - Anthony Prince:

Download: Anthony Prince

Converted - Badman:

Download: Badman

Converted - Luis Lopez

Download: Luis Lopez

ENJOY!

Edited by Ryan W

bro, are they rigged?

if they are rigged i wont doupt playing with em

Rigged? I've heard quite a few people ask that, and they all think the term "rigged" means something else... So, what exactly do you mean by "rigged"? If you mean every vertex assigned to a bone, then no, but they should be fine, just tell me if one's not, and I'll try to fix it asap. :P

Edited by Ryan W

Ehy, Bro with rigged i mean if they have bones so you can replace them directly to any ped of GTA SA and see it in-game running,punching,kicking and shooting.

And well bro, i would suggest you attaching every single vertex to Each Bone to see a beautiful Ped working in-game

Ehy, Bro with rigged i mean if they have bones so you can replace them directly to any ped of GTA SA and see it in-game running,punching,kicking and shooting.

And well bro, i would suggest you attaching every single vertex to Each Bone to see a beautiful Ped working in-game

Well then, yes, they are rigged! And, I really can't assign every single vertex to each bone, simply because the peds are too high poly, lol. I just don't really know how to do it. But they do work fine as far as I've tested, I've currently got the GTAIV FIB as my GTASA FBI dudes and the GTAIV Cops as my GTASA Cops, by the way, this is all in-game, tested and working fine!

Edited by Ryan W

Then Bro :P

i should say you a big "CONGRATULATIONS" :P

i will love em :P

could you rig one for me in special? a special request...is just 1 Ped and is the Fat guy with the jacket of Angels of Death(the one with big white beard)

I dont know the name of the file but i bet you have seen it before when watching every single Ped File :P

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of bikers, please, just a couple of request.

Both are m_y_gbik_hi_01

with the jacket and the other one with t-shirt. Make sure to include tha chain necklace. And, I want the hair of the one with jacket long and the one with t-shirt poytailed. This is my first time seeing a conversion so, please, convert them. Also, please if some people requests to convert bikers, please, share the link.

Edited by GUIANE ADAM

Well actually, I haven't been getting lots of requests, these are the only ones. I don't really want people to request here, since I am just converting them in alphabetical order from componentpeds.img.

can you please convert just one, yes, only one. The biker that has the AOD t-shirt. That the guy requested.

can you please convert just one, yes, only one. The biker that has the AOD t-shirt. That the guy requested.

Can you please convert Jim for me. Just give the AOD with t-shirt to the other guy.

Guys, if you're going to make a request, at least give me a picture that shows this ped's whole body, not just the head and torso, the whole body.

Please note: This will be the second and last request that I'm doing (Only if they give me a picture), so no more OK? If you would like a specific ped converted and you own a copy of IV, download SparkIV and open the archive componentpeds.img and sort the list alphabetically, then take note of what the last female ped's name is in my list (the second post in this topic) and look for that name in the .img, and I will be doing the peds after that name (since the females come first before the males alphabetically in the .img).

Edited by Ryan W

Dude, are you finished converting the ped I've asked you for?

Please, teach me how to convert, so you won't be bothered by me anymore, hehehe.

And, we can make job faster. I'll be very very glad if you teach me how to convert.

I learnt by watching videos on YouTube :P. Maybe you can learn too! Except I am doing this ped total conversion on my own, I don't want help, thankyou.