endorphin anims for gta sa

Johnathon Hurcombe

Is this the actual endorphin engine? Or is it animation that you exported from it, into San Andreas?

If so, there needs to be alot of tweaking, but for a first attempt it's pretty good. Hopefully it will look alot realistic once you've gotten yourself in a good position.

Good work.

exported and the video didnt upload

Good work and hope this is a good start to many more. Only problem I have which is just me, but why would you want this? I mean being injured getting off bike, time to recovery. I liked just jumping off bike and being in a standing position. Now if he ran a bit, then a roll, and stood after jumping from bike that would be more of an interest to me. Otherwise this is a nice start. :clapping:

Edited by Blacklisted
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good work and hope this is a good start to many more. Only problem I have which is just me, but why would you want this? I mean being injured getting off bike, time to recovery. I liked just jumping off bike and being in a standing position. Now if he ran a bit, then a roll, and stood after jumping from bike that would be more of an interest to me. Otherwise this is a nice start. :clapping:

how about making him stagger the fall into a roll would that interest you blacklisted

• 2 months later...