plz help me with something !

Kristy

no succes man :pissedred: ... i changed the colors of the ambulance, the baggage and other cars ... but when i tried to change the colors for the sabre turbo or the patriot nothing ... whatever color i chosed it just didn't worked :bashhead: ... those are the cars i want to modify they color, i don't care about other cars ! :cry: :'( f***ing piece of s**t !!!!!! i think i'll need a txd editor to change colors for those cars ! ... the problem is i don't know how to do that ! thanx for the reply anyway !!

no succes man :pissedred: ... i changed the colors of the ambulance, the baggage and other cars ... but when i tried to change the colors for the sabre turbo or the patriot nothing ... whatever color i chosed it just didn't worked :bashhead: ... those are the cars i want to modify they color, i don't care about other cars ! :cry: :'( f***ing piece of s**t !!!!!! i think i'll need a txd editor to change colors for those cars ! ... the problem is i don't know how to do that ! thanx for the reply anyway !!

it's midnight and i finaly created 2 cool skins for the Patriot and Sabre Turbo ... i used TxdWorkShop, Paint and a lot of time !!! ... but i.... DID IT :cheers::drunks::coolthumbup::thumbsup::R*: !!!! :rofl:

i just made a cooler ( i think) new skin for the sabreTurbo) and i also edited some other cars ...

Edited by Kristy