San Andreas Stories

Trickstar

gtagaming.png

presents a San Andreas Modification

SAS.gif

story.png

In San Andreas 1999 business is booming, ever since the mysterious disappearance of Carl Johnson, a gangster turned businessman, the Italian mafia has taken it's place in San Fierro and Las Venturas and are having interests in Los Santos, where the once powerful Grove Street Families have fallen, and brought the troublesome Ballas back to power. Roberto Lupo, an ex-wise guy from the Sindacco Las Venturas connection, is now in debt to his old family and is put into a hole he is having to get out of, who is sick of being the underdog and wants his own share of power. This is the story of Roberto's adventure across the state of San Andreas for power and respect.

Statements From Developers:

Grand Theft Auto-Gaming staff members Alex "Trickstar" Ledvina and Alex "GTA Searcher" Dumitru are developing a mod known as San Andreas Stories for the game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Alex Ledvina stating, "This is going to be one of the biggest mods in GTA history, we are modifying sounds, radio stations, improving combat and AI and much more, a whole new storyline is being written, taking place in the GTA 3 cannon. All unexplained events of all the GTA 3 canon are planning on being answered with this mod, we are making this mod where it will be a called a whole new game. We are also planning to use Rockstar Games' 'Mission Packs' [MPack] the way they originally intended, similar to Grand Theft Auto 4, to inde pin the story of San Andreas Stories, and help explain the events of the GTA 3 canon in better detail, I am going to end this by simply stating, the Grand Theft Auto 3 canon is not over..."

A statement from developer Alex Dumitru, "We are going to develop a feature never seen before in any GTA game. You will be able to do ANYTHING in certain missions. You can kill your boss, you can destroy the car you were supposed to do a drive-by with, heck you can even betray and kill your best friends and the story will go on. More randomizing will be made available, including the random starting of side-missions after being unlocked... but to not change the story of GTAs taking place after/in the time of this story [respectively GTA3 and LCS] but to enforce them, there will be very few protagonist crosses. Also, be ready to expect the unexpected, this is something to surely not be missed...."

robgraphic.pngConfirmed Features:

• Improved Combat
  • New Storyline
  • New Landforms
  • Guest Appearances
  • New Minigames
  • Easter Eggs
  • New Safehouses
  • New Vehicle Spawns
  • New Pick-up Spawns
  • New Sounds
  • New Fighting Compititions

In Progress/Unconfirmed Features:

• Voice Acting
  • New Opcodes
  • Old Protagonist Appearances
  • New Vehicles
  • Moddified Radio Stations
  • Usage/Support of CLEO 3
  • Video Capture

The Team:

Alex "Trickstar" Ledvina - Leader, Scripter, Audio Editor, Mapper

Alex "gtasearcher" Dumitru - Co-Leader, Scripter, Audio Editor, GFX Designer

NTAuthority - DLL Hooks, Scripter

Kowaah - Texturer, Modeller, Mapper, GFX Designer

Shantam Sinha - Modeller, Texturer

Sica - Modeller, Texturer

Deji - Scripter

Screenshots:

thumb_screen1.jpg thumb_screen2.jpg thumb_screen3.jpg thumb_screen4.jpg

thumb_screen5.jpg thumb_screen6.jpg thumb_screen7.jpg

Official site

We need more members on the team. We only have two scripters that regularly work on the modifiaction. If you would like to help out on the project post here. We need more members on the team. If you would like to help out on the project post here. We need voice actors and scripters the most.

Edited by Trickstar

Me and my brother could help you because this mod is so great.

My topic on GtaGarage:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=9676 (update soon)

and my brother's:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=9610

Both waiting for approval...

So what do you say?

From what I see so far its ok, but we do like quality, not mass, if you will see, all of our staff so far are some of the best at what they do. Now, those PEDs you made, were they modelled or textured? Either way I think it would be ok because they have nice quality.

EDIT: Mis judgement, I saw your brothers link, not yours, after review, I must wait until you are done getting your mod approved.

Edited by Trickstar

Indeed, they are of a very nice quality and originality. Yup, you're in!

Update December 28th, 2009

Sica, is now officially on the team. He is a modeller/texturer. Thanks to him, the player now has the ability to switch clothes just like in the original SA. This is still a group effort, however, he made the player model for Rob, now Kowaah is texturing the original clothes. Myself and gtasearcher are working on a change clothes script, it will have a much faster and more plesant process when changing clothes instead of having to wait for the character to enter and exit each time.

Edited by Trickstar

Indeed, they are of a very nice quality and originality. Yup, you're in!

Update December 28th, 2009

Sica, is now officially on the team. He is a modeller/texturer. Thanks to him, the player now has the ability to switch clothes just like in the original SA. This is still a group effort, however, he made the player model for Rob, now Kowaah is texturing the original clothes. Myself and gtasearcher are working on a change clothes script, it will have a much faster and more plesant process when changing clothes instead of having to wait for the character to enter and exit each time.

I will quite happily voice act for free.

Im scottish, and as such have a sexy accent :) (joke)

But seriously, if there are any scottish characters im up for grabs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update March 13th, 2010

After the recent corruption of the main.scm, we have decided to use this as an opportunity to rewrite the story, making it even better. We actually are changing some names, adding a more deepening introduction to the game and are taking a much more organised approach towards making the game to prevent another corruption.