camhack on windows 7

kamaitachi

I managed to run Camhack on 7; it doesn't work natively on Vista or 7 since it is missing the DX8 libraries for Visual Basic aka dx8vb.dll. You may get a copy of the DLL from a DLL download site (be careful with them though, some may be tainted), or better yet, from another PC that has it (usually an XP box). Copy the DLL to your system32 folder, and then run the following:

regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\dx8vb.dll

It works on mine (Windows 7 RTM build 7600, 32-bit), so I don't see any issues regarding this other than a missing library.

I managed to run Camhack on 7; it doesn't work natively on Vista or 7 since it is missing the DX8 libraries for Visual Basic aka dx8vb.dll. You may get a copy of the DLL from a DLL download site (be careful with them though, some may be tainted), or better yet, from another PC that has it (usually an XP box). Copy the DLL to your system32 folder, and then run the following:

It works on mine (Windows 7 RTM build 7600, 32-bit), so I don't see any issues regarding this other than a missing library.

how did u get the camhack running on your win7 computer?

it doesnt run on mine, i have the *.dll and i registert it.

there was also a massage that i´ve a wrong ver. of win. after i reg. it. i have 64bit.

can you or someone help me, thanx

The module failed to load, it says it is either not there or I should "debug" it, Wtf do I do?

• 2 months later...