problem with new skins

Kristy

so, i downloaded New Vice City 2004 (the mod) from TGTAP (don't know why i sayd that, it's not important :whistle: ) and i also replaced : |the entire models folder| + default.dat, default.ide, handling.cfg, carcols.dat with other ones and i got new skins ... but there's a problem: the body of the car is a random color, the engine is white, the wheels are white, headlights are white,wheel rims are white. almost everything is f***ing white !! :bashhead::pissedred::jumpon:

and something else i saw and pissed me off: the f***ing peds are white also :jumpon::pissed::bashhead:

how can i make the damn cars more colored ??? and with what ?

excuse me for trash talking but this situation really ennoyed me !! :pissed:

P.S. i am using a low-tech (if this word exists) to play vice city that meets vice city's minimum requirements !! CPU - 860MGHz

Ram - 380Mb

VideoCard - 32Mb

i edited the post cuz i realized the problem could be because of my pc !

how can i add images that you can see in the post not this attached crap !!

Edited by Kristy

• 4 months later...

so, i downloaded New Vice City 2004 (the mod) from TGTAP (don't know why i sayd that, it's not important :whistle: ) and i also replaced : |the entire models folder| + default.dat, default.ide, handling.cfg, carcols.dat with other ones and i got new skins ... but there's a problem: the body of the car is a random color, the engine is white, the wheels are white, headlights are white,wheel rims are white. almost everything is f***ing white !! :bashhead::pissedred::jumpon:

and something else i saw and pissed me off: the f***ing peds are white also :jumpon::pissed::bashhead:

how can i make the damn cars more colored ??? and with what ?

excuse me for trash talking but this situation really ennoyed me !! :pissed:

P.S. i am using a low-tech (if this word exists) to play vice city that meets vice city's minimum requirements !! CPU - 860MGHz

Ram - 380Mb

VideoCard - 32Mb

i edited the post cuz i realized the problem could be because of my pc !

how can i add images that you can see in the post not this attached crap !!

its not your pc systems' fault.maybe u had replaced the wrong files!thats the most common error a player could make while modding their game..