Jump to content

cleo problems :(


kamaitachi
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 5 months later...

i have the eu version and it works fine...

i think i downloaded a mod that required me to replace the GTA_SA.exe and after i installed that mod, i tried CLEO again and to my suprise it worked...

try downloading a mod that requires a us .Exe file ,

Like project oblivion 2007 ...

it should work after that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...