Racing Mission Glitch?

In the mission "Farewell, My Love...", I go to the marker, the cutscene plays, as normal.

But when the mission is meant to commence, the screen stays black. I can still access the pause menu, and when I exit the menu, I can hear the background noise of the car, but my screen still stays black.

I'd really appreciate some help with this, it's really starting to annoy me.

I know this may not be helpful, I find that the most stupid glitches on mine happen because my disc is dirty or scratched. Has this always happened and just started? If so you may need to get a new one. But cleaning it may help as it is usually the simplest things that make it go funny.

That's weird happening in the PC version. I've only seen this issue when disabling the frame limiter and holding Esc for ages (Which I tried :P) and cleaning the disc will do nothing when playing as it doesn't really load anything from the DVD. And maybe it's your savegame, did you try another?

Haha, I don't think I have the frame limiter disabled... :/

Yeah, I tried another savegame when it first did it, and it still had the same problem.

Would it have anything to do with any mods I have installed? I thought it might have been a mod for the ZR-350, which I think is the one you drive in the mission, so I replaced that with the original files, but I still had the problem so I don't know.

Edited by Greensabre13.