Bigger Genius.

Spaz The Great

Who was the bigger genius?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the bigger genius?

• Dr. Suess
    • Walt Disney
    • Who the hell are they?

I agree with solid on this one, they are both crappy.

However, Disney may make shitty movies, but boy, do they do it in a smart way! Not only do they make crappy cartoons of classic tales, they milk more money out of them than your average The Sims expansion pack. They dont just make a movie, they make sequels, they make merchandising, they make videogames, they make free toys for McDonalds, they make millions. That's smart. Although annoying.

However, Disney may make shitty movies...

Hey Pirates of the Caribbean kicked serious ass!!!

Anyways I'd have to say Walt Disney is smarter because he wears a cool black suit.

Dr. Seuus isn't very smart it's just more or less on crack when he wrote over half his books.

All he does is get a bunch of made up words, throw in a few ordinary animals with a star or an ability to talk and there you have a big money-making childrens book!

Actually I think Dr. Seuus is awesome...

P.s. fun fact, did you know that Dr. Seuus didn't even like kids?...pretty cool huh :huh:

Anyways I'd have to say Walt Disney is smarter because he wears a cool black suit.

Dr. Seuus isn't very smart it's just more or less on crack when he wrote over half his books.

All he does is get a bunch of made up words, throw in a few ordinary animals with a star or an ability to talk and there you have a big money-making childrens book!

P.s. fun fact, did you know that Dr. Seuus didn't even like kids?...pretty cool huh :huh:

Okay, let me rephrase: all Disney's cartoons lick ass. In fact, they only seem to make good movies when they work with someone else (Pixar, for example).

Anway, I hate them both, but Disney is smarter. Dr. Suess is just plain wierd. He must have been high when he wrote those books. 'Would you like green eggs and ham?'. It sounds like your average Insane_pyro spamathon.

Also, The Cat in the Hat is the worst movie I have ever seen. And I've seen 'The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas'.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, let me rephrase: all Disney's cartoons lick ass. In fact, they only seem to make good movies when they work with someone else (Pixar, for example).

Anway, I hate them both, but Disney is smarter. Dr. Suess is just plain wierd. He must have been high when he wrote those books. 'Would you like green eggs and ham?'. It sounds like your average Insane_pyro spamathon.

Also, The Cat in the Hat is the worst movie I have ever seen. And I've seen 'The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas'.

Sorry for the big bump but i just realised this. You may not have liked the movie, but that has nothing to do with dr suess. Hes dead, he had nothing to do with it. I feel he wouldve ben ashamed to see that movie.

Ah, this is defidently a good topic. But anyway, I'd have to go with CC on this one. The only movie I ever liked as a kid was Toy Story, And Pixar teamed up with them. Speaking of Disney, I just saw in the paper that Disney World is like a ghost town almost. People go for the whole day and don't ride anything! Thats because the stupid Mouse follows them.

Oh and, Dr.Suess was defidently a stoner. Who the hell wears a big dickhead hat? And all of his books are scary. The drawings make me think of when I shit and miss the toilet.

Ah, this is defidently a good topic. But anyway, I'd have to go with CC on this one. The only movie I ever liked as a kid was Toy Story, And Pixar teamed up with them. Speaking of Disney, I just saw in the paper that Disney World is like a ghost town almost. People go for the whole day and don't ride anything! Thats because the stupid Mouse follows them.

Oh and, Dr.Suess was defidently a stoner. Who the hell wears a big dickhead hat? And all of his books are scary. The drawings make me think of when I shit and miss the toilet.

.... You shit and miss the toilet? Thats pretty scary all right!

Well lets see, you can easily explain all those weird ass creatures and screwed up names by saying he was high at the time. Maybe he was trippin on acid and was seeing all those things :huh: But what if the guy actually thought up those things... Damn, too much free time right there! :D