Wont approve

AndrewGTASA

• 2 weeks later...

I uploaded a mod and its saying unapproved . last time a made a mod and uploaded it it was unapproved for 2 months can anyone help.

Usually I believe a moderator or tester will inspect the mod before giving approval the mod.. I am guessing at this since some Mod sites are different in there rules for approving a mod...

1. the mod must be original and not appear to be a copy from a previous mod (even if you did not know that a mod similar had already been made..

2. the mod cannot be a remake unless author/maker gives permission..

3. some sites do not, and will not, tolerate silly texture changes.. These are not mods, since anyone can do these themselves.

4. The Mod does did not get approval because,

The graphics were poor.

The function of the mod will not or does not appeal to players.

The mod had bugs, and or causes crashes to the game.

I would try more then just one Mod site to upload you mod. There are about 3-5 popular sites and about 3-5 (kind off) underground sites, this will better your chances of getting players to view or use the mod.

If you have already uploaded mods and they were put up for all to download, it could be that you mods are not popular and players do not like them, and or you stepped on another mods toes and they are telling the moderators

not to allow your mods..

Now having said all that, I am not in anyway trying to bad mouth any of the work you do, just giving you a head up on why they are not being approved.. It could also be a problem with your Internet Provider, or the files are getting corrupt during the upload, or they are getting corrupt from the tool you are using to compress the files.

Edited by SmokinRE4

Usually I believe a moderator or tester will inspect the mod before giving approval the mod.. I am guessing at this since some Mod sites are different in there rules for approving a mod...

1. the mod must be original and not appear to be a copy from a previous mod (even if you did not know that a mod similar had already been made..

2. the mod cannot be a remake unless author/maker gives permission..

3. some sites do not, and will not, tolerate silly texture changes.. These are not mods, since anyone can do these themselves.

4. The Mod does did not get approval because,

The graphics were poor.

The function of the mod will not or does not appeal to players.

The mod had bugs, and or causes crashes to the game.

I would try more then just one Mod site to upload you mod. There are about 3-5 popular sites and about 3-5 (kind off) underground sites, this will better your chances of getting players to view or use the mod.

If you have already uploaded mods and they were put up for all to download, it could be that you mods are not popular and players do not like them, and or you stepped on another mods toes and they are telling the moderators

not to allow your mods..

Now having said all that, I am not in anyway trying to bad mouth any of the work you do, just giving you a head up on why they are not being approved.. It could also be a problem with your Internet Provider, or the files are getting corrupt during the upload, or they are getting corrupt from the tool you are using to compress the files.

Nevermind, I did notice the other post!!!!!!!

• 4 months later...