forum error

it happens on the hole site i cant access anything for up to 20 mins i have 3 pc's in my house and not one can access it at that time and one uses an 3 mobile usb dongle for internet

and double posting as i cant edit posts :@

it has happened to me 20 times now

lol it joins the posts up

TGTAP was down earlier, so it might be that. It has happened a few times recently (couple of times a week).

If it's any more often than that, make sure you can get on all other websites, and use downforeveryoneorjustme.com to check.

If it is down for everyone, then that's our fault. We have a long-term solution planned to stop this from happening.

If it's down for "just you", then that's your fault, problems with your own PC or home network, and there's nothing we can do to help :)

If it's just one page that is down, let us know.

TGTAP was down earlier, so it might be that. It has happened a few times recently (couple of times a week).

If it's any more often than that, make sure you can get on all other websites, and use downforeveryoneorjustme.com to check.

If it is down for everyone, then that's our fault. We have a long-term solution planned to stop this from happening.

If it's down for "just you", then that's your fault, problems with your own PC or home network, and there's nothing we can do to help :)

If it's just one page that is down, let us know.

funny it doesnt happen as much at my brothers house with BT internet

but here with SUPANET internet its down so much