David Beats World Record of playing GTA4 for 2.5 days

Husky

Okay, so I was just browsing through the rockstar games website news and I seen that some college student has beaten the 28 hour world record of IV, to 55 hours. I don't mean to brag though but when I was in Jamaica one vacation I've played GTA4 for 3 days straight one vacation (this was before I had a PSN account).

So my main point of this topic is to say that I want to step up and beat this record. Does anyone here think that I have the chance to beat the 55 hour record?

Edited by Husky

@Chris: You don't understand though, don't go to Negril. Go to Kingston the REAL Jamaica and you'll see why.

But anyways I think i might start this about next month maybe, if i can borrow my mums mac and get a PS3 camera. If there is a prize I'll donate it to the earthquake in Haiti.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Edited by Husky

I don't think there's any real health risk with it being a one off. If you've suffered from dizziness or anything from looking at screens before, i'd say likelihood is it'll manifest itself here, but if you haven't it should be cool. It's like taking up smoking for a day or 2. It's not great for you, but after some good old fashioned fresh air and sunlight you'll be fine. Obviously don't sit a foot away and make sure the room's got natural light and air.

• 1 year later...