Episodes From Liberty City Coming to PC and PS3

rockstarrem

Yep, it's true. Rockstar Games has just announced that they are releasing the expansion packs for PS3 and PC.

We are happy to announce the much anticipated release of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Games for Windows® - LIVE on March 30, 2010. For the first time, PlayStation 3 and Games for Windows - LIVE players will have the opportunity to experience the last two thrilling chapters of the Grand Theft Auto IV saga.

The two action packed episodes will also be available for download on the PlayStation Network and Games for Windows® LIVE on March 30, 2010. Each episode boasts the same detailed and immersive Liberty City we all know and love. Games for Windows - LIVE players can enjoy 32-player multiplayer matches and an advanced video editor, and all fans will have the chance to once again listen to the dulcet tones of Liberty City Radio.

Source: Rockstar Newswire

It seemed that the news you posted in the IV forums was true, thus allowing any news poster to make it a official post. Better for it to be in the News section of the forum as it will look more "Official". Which it is.

And you can't start a new topic here because only staff can, unfortunately.

Hope this clears things up.

I made this topic in the IV section and MrLlamaLlama locked it and said

"Errr, yeah... can we keep discussion on the official news thread from now on? "

But I can't Start a new topic in this section.

Precisely. Keep discussion in here. This is a thread. Discuss in it. Do not create a new thread. This is the news section. You cannot create threads here. Threads here appear as news on the front page.

I bought my 360 just to play Episodes From Liberty City. Well I guess I just learned a valuable life lesson, have patience and spend your money wisely, in this case buying the 360 was a good investment, but not something I needed.

Back on topic, I totally did not expect this news, but a game coming from Rockstar I new they would not let there fans down. :R*: Love you guys R*!

I'm very, very pissed off by this. I agree with Slyde, this was very late. I can't believe this, well at least this will keep all of the moaning noobs off of GTAF and YouTube.

But at least I get to enjoy the good ol' Multiplayer games from it though! But the only thing that's a mystery is if its coming out for the disc, or download...

Edited by Husky