• 1 week
    • 2 weeks
    • 3 weeks
    • A month!
    • Month+/I have a vagina
    • fap? i get laid.
    • I fap every chance i get

I've never masterbated.

Even if you are kidding you wouldn't be alone. I had sex before I ever masturbated, I was 18 when I lost my virginity, 19 the first time I did it for myself.

Before we had sex my girly and I would do other stuff, but my first orgasm that wasn't a wet dream was (literally) in the hands of my girlfriend when I was 16.

That's why I've never understood people that claim you "have to masturbate" in order to enjoy sex. That's like saying you have to eat a hamburger before you can enjoy a steak, it makes no sense.

You might be a 2 pump chump your first time, but it's not like you HAVE to jerk off before you can have sex.

As for the option of "Fap? I have sex" while it's true that people will masturbate in a sexually active relationship, I find the more often I have sex the less I want/need anything else.

It's been a good two months since I've masturbated, but I've been having sex regularly in that time.

• 2 weeks later...

Some times you just gotta take care of business. After a week and I'm ready to explode, but if I get pussy on a Friday night, I'm prolly gonna crank one out on Saturday. A habit I formed in my teen years I guess.

Masterbation is more habit forming than cigarettes.... to me anyways. I could smoke a pack every three to four days, my usual rate when I actually do smoke a pack, for a month solid and never smoke again. But when boredom sets in, I fall back on the old four knuckle shuffle.

I can't take two days without doing it :blush: (believe me, I already tried...). I usually do two times per day :wtf:.

Cool!bet you cant break the highest per day which is 5 times...huh..i know what r u thinking,u must be thinking thats crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!well,it is crazy...hahaha..but,for me,i'll stay for 2 days for my next 'session'.