Wishlist

mvi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus christ 8ball helps you, protects you and is always your friend, what is faggish about him?

He's stupid. Sure he made a decent extra character, but he would suck as the main character. I can't say anymore because then an argument will break out about racism.

I'm not sure is spas talking about the character or the forum member?

Well, considering how we are speaking of who the GTA LCS main character should be. ;)

I'm wondering if Catalina and Claude will appear on this chapter... From San Andreas' storyline of course. Long lives Catalina! :D

Guys, what do you think of the next main character? Would you want it to be someone totally new or a familiar person?

I'd like to post my GTA LCS wishes here....

• Have CJ as player character.

• PSP version should have interiors, unlike GTA3.

• Include some new vehicles.

• Keep motorbikes, helicopters and boats (and maybe planes!).

• No map down-sizing.

• PSP exclusive features.

• WiFi 2 player (2 player like in San Andreas).

• Have music on MemoryStick to lengthen gameplay time.

• Have ability to import music into the game from a MemoryStick.

• Add Stadium games like Dirt-Ring.

• Find out what happened to Donald Love through a mission.

• Have a military base near the airport.

• Change some things around the map to show modernisation.

• Keep subway - but like San Andreas, give controls to the trains.

I'd lay money that it's an old character. In fact I lay 500,000 ib store dollars on it. Anyone want to take that bet?

I doubt it. They have never re-used a main character, I don't expect them to do it now.

I'd like to post my GTA LCS wishes here....

• Have CJ as player character.

gently caress no. I hate CJ. I'd hate to see him the main character.

I reckon we should be able to change who we play as as the game progreses

That's more dumb than playing as CJ. Why would you want to change characters?

gently caress no. I hate CJ. I'd hate to see him the main character.

You hate CJ? Damn you! I don't mind if you "dislike" him but you "hate" him! How could you? >.<

Anyway,

Here's my wishlist ...

I'd like to see Catalina. ^_^

Ok that's it. (It's only one wish, right? The PSP will definitely be able to handle that)

Edited by WiseGuyEddie

What does the word list mean to you?

And good old racism implication there, taste isn't racism, if you prefer italian mafia over the hip hop gang criteria then that's not being racist. And 8 ball was like never in it. For catalina, possibly.

i also hate cj i wouldnt buy the game if cj were the main charater but the chances of that happening are 100000000 to 1

100000000 to 1? So the odds are extremely THICK? Or did you mean 1 : 10000000?

I don't see why people hate CJ. Maybe it's because of his bad language?

I do hope to see him in future GTA games, though.

I don't see why people hate CJ. Maybe it's because of his bad language?

I do hope to see him in future GTA games, though.

Because of his bad language? If by language you mean English and by bad you mean lack of, then yes. He spoke like an idiot, acted like an gently caress-off, and was in one of the lamest gangs in the whole game. If not THE lamest. He was one of those gang-bangin' dickweeds that all need to be rounded up, put in a room, and left to kill eachother.

And trust me, I'm not showing my true feelings on this subject. I'm taking it easy.

My wishlist is basically what the game will be, a bigger version of Liberty City, a GTA game, and HOPEFULLY Ad-Hoc multiplayer((as just about every single PSP game has)). A new storyline is a good thing, too.

R* shouldnt make it have a lot of glitches i mean they are pushing every system they make a game for to far they should be lucky that LCS is going to be 3-D and maybe motorcycles but thats it i dont want it to freeze up every 4 minutes

I think you should check the news mate, it was confirmed as 3d months ago, and ther'e s been screens as such including of him riding a bike. And the PSP is built for 3d. As mentioned somewhere else, dunno if it was this or gta 4, glitches aren't intentional, easter eggs are. Glitches are just engine bugs for the most part.

i know that its 3-d and it has bikes but shouldnt go to far with LCS because the psp, although a great machine, is not as good as the ps2 and the ps2 can barely handle gta games so what im saying is they shouldnt push it to the limits( haha a song from gta3) with there first try with the psp