Wishlist

mvi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know that its 3-d and it has bikes but shouldnt go to far with LCS because the psp, although a great machine, is not as good as the ps2 and the ps2 can barely handle gta games so what im saying is they shouldnt push it to the limits( haha a song from gta3) with there first try with the psp

Barely? WTF are you talking about? The PS2 has no problem with my gta games so I think your system is screwy. Hell, GTA barely pushes the limits on the PS2 compared to some other games.

why do u think the frame rate is so fucked up and the load times take way to long because R* is pushing systems way too far if you throw too many grenades it slows down to like 4 fps and if they go too far with the psp it could be much worse

sorry spaz, no multiplayer, the last page of the screenies says that they're still obsessed with 1 player :(

Aha, but that isn't a proven none-multiplayer statement. They may finish up singleplayer earlier than expected and throw in the multiplayer.

i know that its 3-d and it has bikes but shouldnt go to far with LCS because the psp, although a great machine, is not as good as the ps2 and the ps2 can barely handle gta games so what im saying is they shouldnt push it to the limits( haha a song from gta3) with there first try with the psp

Why isn't it as good? What are you basing this information on? The games? Hell, they are om 1.8 GB discs, God knows they can't be as good. On paper, the PSP is more powerful than the PS2. Look it up yourself.

why do u think the frame rate is so fucked up and the load times take way to long because R* is pushing systems way too far if you throw too many grenades it slows down to like 4 fps and if they go too far with the psp it could be much worse

It's a GOOD thing that they are pushing these systems. It shows us what they really are capable of. It also gets them more prepared to atleast SEE the limits on the next-gen consoles.

i'd rather not have glitches even if the psp is more powerful than the ps2 it cant be by much

jeez i didnt mean to spark so much controvercy, its like telling a bunch of 7 year-olds that santa isnt real and they are in a constant state of denial

my comparison had a lot to do with this considering that most of you refuse to believe that the psp and gtalcs may not be perfect

and no that is not all that matters because the small disk space may force gtalcs to be around 9 hours long

im not saying it will be but it might

First off, remove yourself from your high stepping. Quit making it seem like you think you are higher than us. I, for one, have never said they will be perfect. Your comparison still sucks, because no one is in denial. People have said it will be an awesome game, because, well, it will be. No one said it would be perfect, because GTA has never been perfect.

im sorry for making it SEEM that way then, i am just debating

im just saying that LCS may not be that great i pre-ordered and payed for LCS(so im definitely a fan) but im sorry for thinking that the psp may not be able to handle it

my bad lets ingore the last couple of pages and go on with the wishlist

I just want:

*Multiplayer mode (Either Ad-Hoc or Internet play over Wi-Fi)

*Few planes to fly around

*Few helicopters to fly

*Character selection (Perhaps when u complete the game you unlock it?)

*Motorbikes (Already know these are in from the screenshots i have seen etc)

*Better Ped + Cop AI

*buy and sell property (as mentioned before, more things to do with the money)

*More weapons

*Few more side missions (like paramedic but more and differant ones)

*Ability to play your own music from a memory stick (Like the MP3 player on VC and GTA3)

Well thats all i can think of. What do you lot think? :D

Edited by VRocker

I just want:

*Multiplayer mode (Either Ad-Hoc or Internet play over Wi-Fi)

*Few planes to fly around

*Few helicopters to fly

*Character selection (Perhaps when u complete the game you unlock it?)

*Motorbikes (Already know these are in from the screenshots i have seen etc)

*Better Ped + Cop AI

*buy and sell property (as mentioned before, more things to do with the money)

*More weapons

*Few more side missions (like paramedic but more and differant ones)

*Ability to play your own music from a memory stick (Like the MP3 player on VC and GTA3)

Well thats all i can think of. What do you lot think? :D

No flight.

Character selection would just be a waste of space on a PSP game.

Motorcycles are officially in.

Ad-Hoc would kick ass.

The ability to play your own music was announced, I think.

THERE WILL BE NO FLIGHT!

also what  you call "internet play over WI-FI" is usually called WI-FI play or infrastructur multi-player

Wi-Fi isn't Infrastructure. Wi-Fi is the type of wireless antenna or whatever it uses. Ad-Hoc is also Wi-Fi.