Wishlist

mvi

yes but you have to put your psp on infrastruture mode to play on WI-FI

You really don't understand, do you? Wi-Fi is the wireless technology the PSP uses. Infrastructure is a network mode. Both can exist without eachother((not sure how Infrastructure would work)). Infrastructure is what I have my wireless home network set to.

Infrastructure is nothing more than a network setup, as is Ad-Hoc. Ad-Hoc uses Wi-Fi, too.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god cant we just stop talkin bout Ad-Hoc, GTA will not be multiplayer, well i doubt it anyways and if it is it wud be cool tho

Can you stop saying you want 8-Ball as the main character? We knew from day one that wouldn't happen. Multiplayer is ALOT more reasonable than 8-Ball as the main character.

god cant we just stop talkin bout Ad-Hoc, GTA will not be multiplayer, well i doubt it anyways and if it is it wud be cool tho

Can you stop saying you want 8-Ball as the main character? We knew from day one that wouldn't happen. Multiplayer is ALOT more reasonable than 8-Ball as the main character.

i said it once... anyways we'll keep our obsessions to ourselves

I haven't read the thread so here goes.....

* The unfinished tunnels in Shoreside lead somewhere (it said somewhere that the Shoreside is expanded and stretches over Staunton)

* Vehicle modding.

* Cop AI, that lets you participate in cop vs. gang shootouts without getting capped in the head.

* Something involving hurting or hunting CJ, because Salvatore hates him.

* Not getting busted when run over by a cop.

* People fighting back when you jack them, like a gang member shooting or punching you and speeding off.

* Locking car doors.

* Parking cars somewhere else other than a Garage without losing it.

* Enemy gang disguises. (or colours)

All for now.

* People fighting back when you jack them, like a gang member shooting or punching you and speeding off.

They do that now. Only some, though. All pedestrians are programmed to either run away or fight. All gang members fight. Usually, sometimes you speed off too fast to notice.

comfirmed already i think

I think it's mostly speculation. It's a really good chance, though.

One of my ideas are if on a R* website, they make "packs" kind of to download and save onto your memory stick duo. The packs could include more gameplay features, glitches that have been fixed, maybe even after you complete the game, you download a whole new storyline, more cars, missions, sub-missions, different clothing,pedestrians, and a whole bunch of other stuff that can make the game even more crazy!

That would be :coolthumbup:

I cant wait to get it :dribble:

anyways, if you have any other ideas post em!

Edited by johnnythegamer