.net extension

Ivan

In that case, it's probably going to be a proprietory file format ONLY used by that game, probably containing multiple audio files and other information (rather than just being one MP3). A bit like GTA games use IMG files to store lots of DFF/TXD models.

If you really need it, you could look for mods for that game and see if there are any tools for opening NET files.

You could try renaming it to .mp3 or .wav and see if any of them work, but I'd doubt it unless you are expecting to be one song.

You could always record the audio from your game? Bit of a hacky workaround but if you're desperate and can't get it anywhere else you could do that. Probably not strictly legal, as you won't be licenced to listen to that music except in that game.

Ha, fun fact:

I just found out of a place with the whole soundtrack in a .rar extension, so I can finally get it :)

But thanks for telling me about that program Raybob, I'll keep it here just in case.

lol rapidshare? :P

i was gonna suggest, you can use a rca -> 3.5mm adapter and then plug that into your pc to record it from the PS2 but you already found that file so yeah :)