14wasp

Bad Company 2

Controls are sort of odd, since I'm more use to clicking L3. :P

I played it before, quite enjoyed playing the Rush Mode, similar to CoD's SnD mode. But to be honest, I'm not big fan of the game itself, but this seemed to be a great game for MP nonetheless.

I played it on a friends PS3 and I love it. Can't wait till it comes out. The multiplayer suits my style better than COD or any other FPS because it's all about working as a team.

Plus you can pretty much blow up everything. How is that not awesome.

I'll be getting it sometime in the future, definitely.

Just got way too many games to play at the moment. Need to finish Uncharted on the hardest difficulty for the platinum trophy, then Uncharted 2, Bioshock 2, Left 4 Dead 2... probably something else I've missed too :P

Probably wait until it's discounted on Steam.

Just got off a very heavy sesh with this game. Upto level 10 now. I like to use the medic class on rush, defib'ing dead team-mates is a great tactic.

As Evo said, we played for a very long time. Was great fun.

I really like this, and the 2 FREE maps released are excellent too. You enter your VIP code to get them in the update out now. My stats aren't great but I don't care, I like the game an awful lot. The guns feel punchier than before, people go down after a few bullets and not hundreds of bullets which is good. I'm using the light machine guns a lot to get kills, but am using sniper and assault too.