Color changer?

TUN3R

I added some colors after line 125 in the carcols file, but I don't wanna set the colors for each and every car... mainly cause I don't want lime green / purple / hot pink cars spawning on the streets. Is there a color changer mod I can use to assign the color to my car directly in game? Or better yet... how can I make my own mod? Someone told me it's pretty easy but I don't know the exact codes to use in Sanny Builder (barely managed to make a car spawner :P). That someone even uses this mod on SA-MP and it works...

Thx u.

What your wanting to acheive has nothing to do with SCM Coding, it is data files. I don't know off the top of my head which one so you'll have to look around.

You could also do it with scripting, however, but it would be alot more indirect and effective.

As I said I saw a guy do it in SA-MP... he was tuning the cars anywhere and adding the SA-MP ''Hidden Colors''.

Looked a bit like this but way faster:

I tried using Pimp My Car by ZAZ but that would only show me the normal colors in UI, and it also gave me a weird error in the Chat, after which SA-MP would crash...

Edited by TUN3R