Pulaski in Vice City?

Samil

Heh, it's been a while since I created a topic, oh well...

Alright so, some minutes ago I was randomly searching around my GTA Vice City Audio folder, and found something a bit interesting.Okay so, in one of the files, 'bust17', you can hear a cop, saying: 'Get Sergeant Pulaski down here that fat chunk owns me a favor'.Right now I got a question mark... was Pulaski working for VPCD before joining LCPD and C.R.A.S.H.?

There was also some Vice City Stories game art of two VCPD police officers who looked like Tenpenny and Pulaski.

Really? I searched for it, but couldn't find that game art on the web, mind giving me a link to it? If you got of course, I'm really interested in seeing it.

EDIT: Also, I found this video on You Tube with a GTA Rap song, and I think that Tommy Vercetti is singing it, since it starts with 'Straight out the streets of Vice City', and after some seconds, I think starting from 0:06, I can hear him saying: 'Tenpenny's coming to get me'.

Here's the link:

Edited by Samil

Here's the Tenpenny Pulaski VCS art

I would've liked to have seen some San Andreas characters in GTA VCS.

Heheh... well about the game art, they sure look like them, maybe the only difference is that Pulaski is a bit, fat, and Tenpenny is bald.Nonetheless, they look similar.At least we know Pulaski was in VC, but we know nothing if Tenpenny was too.Did they start their partnership in early '84 and kept on being the same corrupted cops, recruiting officer Hernandez in C.R.A.S.H. in '92?

• 2 months later...