How to change T-Shirts (txd's) In Player?

Bloody eYe

Hi everybody...

However I'm new to this forum,and this's ma 1st topic. I think there're TUTs about moddin but here i can't find myself.....!!!!! ;]

I need to know how to change a txd file in any img file...

for instance; can anyone explain to me how to change a t-shirt in player.img

i know i need to extract the txd file but after that how can I modify the txd file?

thank you everybody for yo helpingZ! ''

Oh dude thank you for that .. but I also read that topic and some others...

but all i need to know is that where (in Which IMG file :huh: )I can find the T-Shirts?

In Player.img I think it does exist. but which file? there're lots of -I don't knows- ...

can you tell me which file should I modify to change a T-shirt of T-Shirts In Binco or SubUrbans?

thank you again for the reply.. :rolleyes:

All the clothing for CJ is in player.img, yeah.

Use tshirtwhite.txd as an example. Make sure you back it up before modifying anything, so if you don't like it you can change it back.

I use TXDWorkshop for my texturing, but you can use whatever you have.

You don't necessarily have to extract the actual .txd file, but what you can do is extract the actual image(s) inside the .txd file, in this instance tshirtwhite.txd; click "Export" up above the image, then export it to your preferred format (although a bitmap image is probably the best option) and save it somewhere, eg. your desktop. Then you can edit it to your heart's content.

When you're done, all you have to do is open up the .txd file again, click "Import" above the image and select your edited file. Then your mod should be in the game.

I hope that helps!

• Like 1