Whats youre favorite secret ?

Oh? in vice not many secrets. I found by myself secred "Wild Hardrobe" - In police department there are red hardrobe, that eats cops! Here you are the replay: webfile.ru/4354853

Other secrets:

Metro in storm warning (lies)

Get to closed part of city (true)

Window picture at Vice point (true)

Many cars in one garage (true)

Black square (true - bug)

Lance alive (I don't know, they say - true)

Dinosaurs (lies)

Strange room at cop department (true)

Blood room (true)

Soft palm (true)

Football ball (true)

Don't die in starfish water (true)

UFO (lies)

Dead DODO and 3 cop stars (true)

Suicidal taxi driver (true)

Save cars vith open doors (true)

• 2 months later...

For example my favorite secret is a dead man in the water near the biker club.If you can tell us were you found it would be better. :clapping::thumbsup: So dont be a stranger and visit this topic.

i know that guy!used to work with me then he got killed after making those gangsters pissed off(just kidding)

btw,my favorite is the picture on top of a building that says 'Candy Sux!' which is nearby a bridge..sorry,no screenshots though..

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have heard of, but have yet to see, the submarine. Have even seen it listed in the img archive. Yesterday I accidentally found a caddy hidden in the trees by the lighthouse. I was walking and shooting everything in sight and something exploded. I went back later to double-check and there it was. Never knew it was there. Of course, not much reason to hang out at the lighthouse in the first place so, that could explain it.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...