when your bored

person123

Here's a popular one - self pleasure. It's great and always gratifying ;)

listen to music

play games

design websites

post on forums

go out with friends

You can do ALL of the above things at once. All you need is some friends and a WAP enabled mobile phone (which can vibrate) ... and be in an internet cafe with web design software on the computers...no that just wouldn't work would it ^_^

Oh, oh. I got a new one. How about friends, or sex? No one?

Or sex with friends? :lol:

Hmmm... I call people. Then I try to think of somewhere to go. Sometimes I open Photoshop. There is, of course, online forums. Those are great ways to meet people, have friendly chats, debate random things, find out new stuff, etc.

There is, of course, online forums. Those are great ways to meet people, have friendly chats, debate random things, find out new stuff, etc.

I mod on a metal trading forum so that has the potential to consume hours of my time. I also ride BMX, play bass, and watch movies with friends or gf (all granted if I'm not addicted to a video game). Boredom sucks, kill it!

I don't see how people like The Sniper can live without getting bored. Almost 40% of my time spent awake is staring into the sky... Daydreaming... The other 60, well, on these forums, PS2, music (both listening and playing) and everyday stuff like eating and working out. Working out for some people, not those lazy ones. ;)

Oh, oh. I got a new one. How about friends, or sex? No one?

Or sex with friends? :lol:

While watching Napoleon Dynamite? :D

Hit the nail on the head with that one. And speaking of which, Napoleon Dynamite, according to Amazon.com, is scheduled for release on UMD. Wuh-OH! -humps the air-

• 1 month later...