A Request Plz

Jay_Jay

Hi,

I would love it, if someone could change this wallpaper for me.

I want it royal blue instead of green, and put a little red in there, so it looks like the blood is on his mouth.

Thank You, :)

horror-wallpaper.jpg

Also, would love a new sig/avatar. With "JayJay" in it, blue colors (light/dark combo), old english font, and with weed leafs, if possible.

vbpeW.png

http://imgur.com/vbpeW.png

I didn't use an Old English font, neither did I add any weed leaves into it. Adding weed leaves would really spoil the sig, like the current one you have(no offence), same will be the result on using an Old English font.

I think it looks best this way.

Hope you like it. :)

Edited by Alvas.

It's too plain :P

I don't understand. Its not really plain. It has so many effects in it. But it was meant to be simple.

Here's a slightly changed one.....which brings out the effects a bit more -

5yub05.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/5yub05.jpg

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Take it if you like, don't take it if you don't. Have a good day ! :)

Edited by Alvas.

jjcopy.png

Tell me if that's what you wanted. I could add something else onto it if you think it's a little plain, looks a little plain to me.

I like it, the J's look a lil funny, but its ok.

You can add a couple things to it, if u want to, make a couple different ones.

It's up to you, I got the sig I wanted, but you can add some things, I might like it even more. :)

To be perfectly honest' date=' I thought Alvas' work was alright.

The Old English font does spoil it a bit, but whatever. [/quote']

I know, but its just not what I asked for.

Edited by Jay_Jay

Yeah I thought you might say that, I thought the same thing. It's the same with most old english fonts or classical fonts.

I don't really have any time to do anything else to it because I'm currently typing this in an airport, but see if you prefer this one. If not then use the other one or don't use it all, it's up to you.

jjalt.png

Yeah I thought you might say that, I thought the same thing. It's the same with most old english fonts or classical fonts.

I don't really have any time to do anything else to it because I'm currently typing this in an airport, but see if you prefer this one. If not then use the other one or don't use it all, it's up to you.

jjalt.png

Ah. I like it. Thank you. :)