120 dollars and so many games...

LVD Originial

Right,so I am getting 200 dollars and I am going to save 50 (making it 150) and spend 30 on Assassin's Creed (making it 120) and I need some opinions on some really good open world 360 games to get,and I need help now! (Before anyone says I have all the DLC for GTA 4 and beat it,so anymore ideas is good) Please give me a list

Edited by LVD Originial

Just Cause 2 looks really good and is as well from what I hear. Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kjs-SC70Wg

Heard of Alan Wake? I'm not sure if it's an open world game but its something worth looking at. It comes out around May though, so save some money!

Thank you for all the help,I'm thinking maybe AC2 Crackdown and some other cheap game to be on the safe side since I hear nothing but good things about them

There's better stuff on the 360, other than just open ended games.

But if that's what you're going for then fucking Fallout 3, it's pretty fun.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Assassin's Creed so I would recomned something else, Crackdown, Just Cause 2, the aforementioned Fallout 3, I'm sure there's other but those are all good choices.

Just Cause 2 must be an essential buy for messing about, I want it just for the 'rocket man' trick. Attaching an enemy to an explosive barrel then shooting it :D Far Cry 2 might be a worth a look too, very cheap now although there's possibly a game breaking glitch in there.

Yeah, there is. I lost all my fucking save data for no reason, no way I'd go through that shitty game again.

Recently, I've been fooling around in Just Cause 2( the demo) and while it was pretty fun for like an hour, it's VERY flawed. The writing/ voice acting/ story/ characters are obviously ridiculous, and not in a good way. The vehicle controls are awfull, the fighting mechanics are poor and the whole game just seems repetitive as hell.

• 2 weeks later...

Save whatever amount of money you still have left and I would recommend on getting Red Dead Redemption. The open world Western by Rockstar coming out in May.

When federal agents threaten his family, former outlaw John Marston is sent across the American frontier to help bring the rule of law. Experience intense gun battles, dramatic train robberies, bounty hunting and duels during a time of violent change. Red Dead Redemption is an epic battle for survival in a beautiful open world as John Marston struggles to bury his blood-stained past, one man at a time.

From reading reviews and wathing videos its quickly become my most anticipated game of 2010.