GhostTown

About month ago I found a Ghosttown! Here you are, how I get there:

Start mission "Saint Mark's Bistro". Get to bistro. Type BAGUVIX, type KANGAROO. Ignore all enemys. Get out of bistro. Go right and jump agross wall. Go right, behind 2 walls, turn else right and run. Jump into house! Now you are in Liberty sity! But it's not GT. Go to end of street and fell down under Liberty! Open Your parachute and fly to side behind West and South-West. At end of some minutes you'll get ti that GHOSTTOWN!!! There are peorle, but there are no cars. You even can kill cops an don't get cop stars! :coolthumbup:

By the way, CJ can get into OTHER parallel world from sport hall in Ganton. You should for it type ROCKETMAN and fly up near door. That world all black, on "floor" of this world there are only one PELLE! :dribble:

here are elce some screens:

s001.radikal.ru/i195/1004/93/a67719ca682b.jpg

i077.radikal.ru/1004/d9/5f80159af622.jpg

i003.radikal.ru/1004/0b/8b595927afaa.jpg

:wtf:

By the way, CJ can get into OTHER parallel world from sport hall in Ganton. You should for it type ROCKETMAN and fly up near door. That world all black, on "floor" of this world there are only one PELLE! :dribble:

here are elce some screens:

s001.radikal.ru/i195/1004/93/a67719ca682b.jpg

i077.radikal.ru/1004/d9/5f80159af622.jpg

i003.radikal.ru/1004/0b/8b595927afaa.jpg

:wtf:

This world is usually called 'Blue Hell'.The reason is because you're falling down with no end [or probably there is, never tried] and because the background is blue and black.Via Blue Hell you can check the hidden interiors [example: Sweet's house, Abandoned Brothel etc.] And yeah, from the gym, you can easily inspect the interiors.You should check You Tube for more.

• 1 month later...