How will I run it?

TUN3R

Ok at the moment I have:

-Pentium IV 3.0 Ghz

-768MB RAM

-GeForce 9400GT Forsa 1GB

I was sure that this configuration might not even run GTA IV, but I saw this on YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9qJ2mHznJo&feature=related

There are other videos like this one.

So my 1st question is: can I run it on this (carp) PC? (I have enuff hard disk space)

I don't know if this is relative but here are some games I can run (all with 1024 x 768 resolution):

-Burnout Paradise: max graphics, 2X anti aliasing, 40FPS but lags a lot in the 1st 30 minutes of gameplay. After that it runs perfectly and it's fuuuuuun.

-Saints Row 2: low / max graphics (doesn't matter cause it runs the same way with both), no anti aliasing, 7FPS and lags like hell.

-NFS Shi(f)t: low / max graphics, no anti aliasing, 9FPS but no lag.

Now, I also have this:

-4GB RAM DDR2

-GeForce 9400GT Forsa 1GB

-Intel Quad, dunno the model...

HOW will the frame rate be if I run GTA IV with max graphics, decent Anti-Aliasing and 1024 x 768 resolution?

(I need a good power supply for this PC but I'm broke atm :P)

Thanks.

Edited by TUN3R

Sooner or later I'll swap it for a 4870 X2 2GB (I have to get a DDR3 mother board for it), but for now the 9400 should do. Thanks ppl.

fyi you dont need to have a ddr3 motherboard for that video card, a ddr2 one will be fine. the video card memory isnt related to your regular RAM.

as for your question, idn if the first one could run it, maybe on 640x480 everything lowest. the second one you would probably be able to run it given you have a quad core intel. but yeah the video card will drag you down, you know this already i guess.