New website launched: Red Dead Place

Chris

rdplaunch.jpg

Today I am proud to announce the latest website to be added to TGTAP Network: RedDeadPlace.com.

As many of you have no doubt heard by now, Red Dead Redemption is Rockstar Games' astounding new title due for release next month. If you've seen any of the screenshots or trailers for this game you'll know how awesome it's looking right now. We're pretty confident most of you guys will absolutely love it.

So we invite you all to come on over to Red Dead Place and check us out, or find out more about the game. While you're there, why not help kick-start the newest Red Dead community on the net by joining the forums? We look forward to seeing many familiar faces (names?) there!

It has a nice touch to it with the wood themed background. RDR is right now my most anticipated game of 2010. And

you can bet that I am very jealous you got to play the game for a day. No doubt going to register to the site

when I have the time. Good work! :coolthumbup:

Yeah, literally nothing has been said about Max Payne 3 since it got delayed, and that wasn't even officially announced... no one really knows what's happening with it.

With Red Dead we know it's going to be out next month and we're already getting very frequent updates :)

@Husky: It's supposed to look similar, it's part of the TGTAP Network identity. Sure we may change things here and there, but at the moment there won't be any major things changed.