I'm Not Afraid.

tl;dr, youtube 'Not afraid Eminem'

Otherwise, read:

Say what you will about eminem. Whether you cut through the controversy, accept it as a part of the package, or think it's ruining what's important... he is one of the most universally successful and acclaimed alive today.

Relapse was met with mixed critique. Only the hardcore fans held right on. Most dropped off and saw it as little less than blasphemy.

Recovery, an album originally intended to be called 'Relapse 2' - a sequel to Relapse is due out June 22nd. Eminems newest single 'Not Sfraid' hit the airwaves today and is making massive waves, especially amongst the Relapse non - devotees.

"And to the fans, I’ll never let you down again, I’m back

I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact

Let’s be honest, that last Relapse CD was “ehhhh”

Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground

Relax, I ain’t going back to that now

All I’m tryna say is get back, click-clack BLAOW

Cause I ain’t playin’ around"

Anyone who believed, like Eminem himself apparently does, that relapse was sub - standard... Give 'Not afraid' a listen (youtube it) - it's an intensely powerful ballad, and a testament to the shimmer of hope that 'Beautiful' (from Relapse) gave those of us who want the Marshall we know and love back on the scene.

I liked Relapse though, it had some good songs on there, especially Deja Vu which is up there with Without Me, Stan etc as one of his greatest songs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6G2r-jecHc. I'm looking forward to the album massively, pretty much the only hip-hop albums I buy now. In fact, the ONLY ones for now. My last CD bought was Relapse, so.