TELL YOUR NAME AND YOUR HABITS.

abeer

First of all:

1. "Yo niggas... " Try to stop acting like an idiot. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you start if insulting.

2. The member who posted this topic made most of his posts IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If you don't know already, typing a whole sentence in CAPITAL LETTERS MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING.

3. There's already a topic to introduce yourself. Check here: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/topic/18232-introduce-yourself/page__st__3100 This topic exactly mimics the topic that's already pinned up on this forum.

4. This forum is not about introducing yourself, it's a members lounge, off topic place which you can talk about anything. If there are 2 topics, both have the same thing about it, what's the point in having them 2? Delete one of them to avoid getting confused.

The mocking began because the member who made this topic up posted in CAPS LOCK, which makes you look unprofessional, that's why he wasn't taken seriously.

• 3 weeks later...

You can't critiscise(?) Indians like that actually. There are very decent Indians here like Alvas, Evo, etc as Chris said before.

Yeah, forgot to mention: Except those who actually know to release the Caps button [those you listed above and others].Yet this means, abeer is the only failure on the forum.

My name is Silberio Conrad II Jefferson Lloyd.

I live where the Conrad St. meets with Jefferson Lloyd Avenue in Siberia.

I sleep and I like to look at young girls.

Guys, thank's to noobs like the topic starter, we have someone to make fun of :D

At least we have another staple of lulz to mock at, after what you did to me back in 2007. :P