Modding problem

I installed GTA SA some time ago and i modded it like crazy, and after a while I just wanted to play without mods, and uninstalled everything, but then it got boring, and then i uninstalled the whole game.

Some days ago, I installed it again, and then i noticed two of the "modded" cars were there, even though i uninstalled and installed it again. I tried to uninstall and install it one more time and the cars were still there, please help me i dont know what to do! :(

Uninstall the game.

-Go into C: Program Files

-Find the Rockstar Games / San Andreas Folders and delete them and their contents using shift+del.

-This should clear all the leftover files, as the game cleanup won't delete nonstandard files.

-Reinstall the game.

Ok, I just deleted the "Rockstar Games" folder, and I'm installing again right now, I'll let you know if i works :)

Quality. You could try doing a computer search for the GTA3.img, since it's obviously hiding somewhere, and then kill it off... Other measures are, more seriously, a defrag of your system... or as extreme measures, clearing SA out of your registry.

And how do i clear SA out of my registry ?

Not a super computer pro, but use your computer's registry editor (type regedit into the 'run...' menu) , then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > [*WHEREVER SAN AN IS*] and remove the piece of data relating to SanAn, but nothing else...

i think...

Ok, I'll try that :)