[SPOILERS] TBoGT and TLaD - What do you think of them?

There are important spoilers in this text. If you never played any of the DLC's PLEASE GO BACK.

I recently got EFLC for the PC and I must say it's awesome. I played all games by order that being: IV > TLAD > TBOGT. When I first put EFLC in the tray, I installed it and stuff and immediately started playing TLAD. Clean and Serene, I must say it was the biggest introduction mission ever. It was fun until I saw The Lost fighting against the Lost, Billy was a moron and betrayed us all, in the Dragon Plaza mission he said Johnny betrayed him while he didn't do crap but there was another betrayer with him: Brian. I was really stunned when I killed Brian in the last mission. I liked the connection between some IV missions where Johnny worked with Niko.

Days after I started TBoGT, at first glance I thought it was about managing gay bars and stuff but I've been proven wrong, it was the most awesome GTA I've ever played since San Andreas, it had some small yet difficult missions and yet again I loved how some IV and TLAD missions connected with TBOGT. One of my favourite missions was "For the Man Who has Everything" for Yusuf (Greatest character in GTA history :P), we, on a train fighting the NOOSE and waiting for a friend to steal a train, pure GTA style and if Rockstar released another DLC, I won't mind.

Leave your impressions here. And well, I know I don't write my "reviews" pretty well but screw it.

Yeah, Both Episodes were great, I found the story to be better in Lost and Damned and connected better with GTA IV. Ballad of Gay Tony had the Fun Gameplay and Missions but didn't like the story as much. One thing I was disappointed with was the Diamond deal mission in Gay Tony, Felt like the mission was rushed when they made it.

I started with TLAD and I really liked it. It was relentlessly depressing but it works with the story, and the criss-crossing of GTA4 and TLAD was pretty well done too, with the diamond deal robbery and the kidnapping of Roman. The auto shotgun was the best gun by far, and just destroyed everything with ease, awesome gun. When it unleashed you with it on the roadblock assault it was like HOLY SHIT. BOGT was even more epic, and the missions were easily as big scale wise as SA and were more fun too. Climbing the skyscraper then jumping off with a parachute while destroying those helis with explosive shotgun shells, stealing that train by jumping to each carriage, flying Yusufs gold helicopter, getting your gold Uzi, that insane mission against the hordes of guys in the club, working with Bulgarin, all great missions and I haven't even replayed any of them yet. We're not even including the cage fighting championship, golf, drug wars, the other mini games and the races in TLAD either. And the multiplayer is another superb addition too. Games a bargain.

Nearly forgot to mention the final mission aboard Bulgarins airplane, and then the long journey via parachute to see Tony, that was great too.

Edited by The Bossman

For shotguns I liked the auto shotgun too (TLAD) until I realized Johnny could use the sawed-off from his bike, almost an instant car killer & making missions where you have to chase dowm enemies a lot easier.

I also figured out in TBOGT you could park a Maverick in your space at Luis' savehouse, if you were careful. Every time I tried it w/ Yusuf's little gold it would disappear when I re-loaded the game. :pissed:

If you're playing either in the versions downloaded from XBL Nico's spots all worked for Johnny & they all worked for Luis. Does anyone know if this worked in the disc versions?