Moving out / going to be very inactive

Sherman

Hey guys. I'm moving very soon, and I don't know when I'll have internet available for me to use anytime soon. So I'm going to be posting less than I already do. I don't want to leave for good, I will be back :P But when I'm bringing enough money in to support it.

So really, til.. sometime. Adios.

• 1 month later...

I'm just dropping in. I've got a job (finally) so we'll definitely have internet soon. I'm out in Albuquerque, New Mexico now. I know that puts me a LOT closer to Nate and UrbanOutlaw. Other than that, not much has gone on. Trip out was crazy, 1600 miles long. Took 26 hours, two days.

What's been going on with everyone else?

I'm just dropping in. I've got a job (finally) so we'll definitely have internet soon. I'm out in Albuquerque, New Mexico now. I know that puts me a LOT closer to Nate and UrbanOutlaw. Other than that, not much has gone on. Trip out was crazy, 1600 miles long. Took 26 hours, two days.

What's been going on with everyone else?

Long trip indeed; yeah you're definitely closer... not exactly a block a way from me but compared to NC a lot closer. :P Hope work and life treats you well.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL I love you guys.

I moved out West to be with my girlfriend Jocelyn. Yes vajjin is amazing and cooking skills are great. I'm actually at her workplace right now, haha. I'm working as a bell person temporarily. I make really good money for it to be such a shitty job though :P It's a great job if you're single, for sure. Thanks for all the good wishes as well, guys. I hope to start up an internet connection soon at my apartment.

BTW, kitsune, I couldn't stand the bucktooth white trash any longer :P