Rockstar not showing at E3 this year

Chris

Fans expecting an announcement for the next GTA will be disappointed to hear that Rockstar Games will not be showing anything at this year's E3 in Los Angeles. A company spokesperson told C&VG that Rockstar will be focussing efforts on it's own "dedicated press rounds" when the company is ready to make announcements.

"In the end, we feel we simply don't have enough time to show as much as we would like in the time available"

Rockstar were due to show off the very under-the-wraps Max Payne 3 and dark, gritty, period piece L.A. Noire.

Just a couple of weeks ago you may have read about EEDAR analyst Jesse Divnich, who "confidently predicted" that GTA V would be shown in a non-playable form at E3. He wasn't the only analyst falsely getting people's hopes up though, you may also remember back in March Janco Partners analyst Mike Hickey predicted Rockstar may even come forth with a pre-E3 announcement.

We'll of course be keeping you up to date with any developments that do arise regarding GTA V, so keep an eye on your news feeds for more on that.

I haven't finished GTA IV yet since I just got my new PC ^^ Personally I can wait for a new GTA 2 or 3 years from now since I'm not even bored of GTA SA yet ^^ But I wanted to see Max Payne 3 at E3 so it sux.

Edited by TUN3R

• 2 weeks later...