PS3 GTA IV and Custom Music

In a nutshell is there anyway to get custom music into the game aside from me listening to my ipod while I play? I absolutely do not like any of the radio stations and wanted something else. I am actually jealous of the 360 owners that have the ability to do this and for some reason that "Do Everything" this seems like a bit of a downer.

Thanks

Not sure if you can do that on PS3. I play GTA IV on PC though and its possible to play your own music on a certain radio station in the game.

Not sure if you can do that on PS3. I play GTA IV on PC though and its possible to play your own music on a certain radio station in the game.

Yeah I don't think you can and the music selection is terrible in my opinion....Looks as though I'll be listening to my iPod while playing or just turning off the music off altogether

Yeah I don't think you can and the music selection is terrible in my opinion....Looks as though I'll be listening to my iPod while playing or just turning off the music off altogether

Fair enough, but some of the music is okay. I like the Beat 102.7 for Hip Hop and Vladivostok FM for Eastern Europe/Slavic music :P

Edited by Guest

I liked the Vice City soundtrack ALOT and most of the San Andreas one too cause I liked the whole old school hip/hop. Anywho, so there isnt any real way to make this happen?

the radio stations arent bad, but yeah as Mpilk said its impossible on PS3.

thats one thing with XBOX, you can play music stored on it during games and it like cancels out the game sounds which is cool somewhat. til PS3 implements something like that and i want different sounds, il just use a headphone splitter XD