GTA SA keeps crashing!

Hey everybody. So basically my problem here is my GTA SA keeps crashing....I had installed some mods before but I uninstalled them and uninstalled my GTA SA off of my computer. I then re install my GTA SA back and it crashes on me? I get to the part where the game is loading I don't even get into the game and it crashes. That's only if I'm lucky though on times when I'm not it won't even let me get to start new game/load game section it will just freeze/crash. So I was wondering does anyone know what's up?

Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.

-Trikki

i had this problem , i think its to do with damaged car files in the gta3.img , or it could be some of the vehicle IDEs or stuff similar to that

thought saying that you said you unistalled it.

it might just be an error during installation , try uninstalling it and reinstalling it again .

i had this problem , i think its to do with damaged car files in the gta3.img , or it could be some of the vehicle IDEs or stuff similar to that

thought saying that you said you unistalled it.

it might just be an error during installation , try uninstalling it and reinstalling it again .

I already uninstalled and reinstalled. Still doesn't work.

hmmmm , what version is the game EU or US and what version # is it 1 or 2

if its version 2 try downgrading it and trying that ,

if you still have no success , then the problem may lie in the installation files .

I figured it out myself. It was none of this stuff. I love love LOVE how this community SUCKS at fucking helping people. PLEASE BAN ME FROM HERE.