GTA SA mods

Ryu_Nagita

Ok so i know this will sound kinda dumb but one all the sa mods on here i can put onto a ps2 gta sa game correct? Two is it possible to download music from my media files onto the game and have them play on the stations i want but in order like the regular radio? also can i download the sa ps2 game onto another dvd cd and add the mods and it work? i've been searching this online and i'm trying to mak the best moded ps2 gta sa i can by making all the cars cool or make the ships like star wars.. Can any one help?

As far as I know, the only thing you can modify on PS2 are the menu textures, I don't think you can modify the models and textures of the actual game and I'm not sure if you can modify the game soundtrack. The PC version has a feature that allows you to allocate certain music as an actual station on the game and the mods are sure to work on the PC version.

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be hard enough to import cars made for GTA SA on PC into the PS2 version and even more to convert cars from NFS to GTA SA and import them to the PS2 version.

• 7 months later...