i need these tools for gta sa editing

andymau

plz...... dudes help me i m near to completion of adding new vehicles just i need the vehicle audio editor ultimate n i can provide u sure shot method for adding new vehicles in gta sa without any errors so far

so plz dudes if any one of u has this tool plz upload it and give me the link

i m great need of that tool

ur help will be appreciated a lot

i will include ur name too for contribution n i will provide the same link to others who have needd for tht after reading my post for adding vehicles

i can n will do this much for ur help in completing my project

thanx in advance

Sup guys!

I've been moding games GTA-SA and VC for a looooong time, and now I want to make my own mods for GTA-SA :awesome: BUT I can't find programs for making mods, well I even don't know how to make mods, so I'm asking you guys to help me. Is there a program that can open original .dff files, so I can change them? Is there a same progam for .txd files? I heard that some people make .dff files for SA with Google Sketchup, is that true?

Thanks in advance :w00t:

Edited by Nitrous Oxide

Sup guys!

I've been moding games GTA-SA and VC for a looooong time, and now I want to make my own mods for GTA-SA :awesome: BUT I can't find programs for making mods, well I even don't know how to make mods, so I'm asking you guys to help me. Is there a program that can open original .dff files, so I can change them? Is there a same progam for .txd files? I heard that some people make .dff files for SA with Google Sketchup, is that true?

use "z modeler" and "txd editor" for editing dff and txd files.

txd files can be extracted as bmp or tga format so u can use any editor to edit bmp files after extracting them from txd files

Edited by andymau
  • Like 1

Sup guys!

use "z modeler" and "txd editor" for editing dff and txd files.

txd files can be extracted as bmp or tga format so u can use any editor to edit bmp files after extracting them from txd files

Thanks A LOT! Do you know any YouTube Tuturials, on "How to use Z-modeler"? I had Z-Modeler on my comp. but I though, that is almost imposible to do models with this program, it's so hard! So I can use any .bmp pictures editor? And it's possible to make mods with Z-Modeler for GTA-Vice City?

Edited by Nitrous Oxide

Try Zmodeler1, also there are a lot of tools which more or less perform the same functions. Why do you need those exact tools ? :)

I want to make a Motorcycle mod for GTA-VC :lol: , A very simple one, I just want to modify original pcj600.dff file ^_^

Get Gmax then -

http://www.turbosquid.com/gmax

Then, put Kam's Scripts for it -

http://www.geocities.com/kam_b_lai/GTA/scriptslist.htm

SAAT GUI

This will edit all the sounds in your GTA SA. It is a bit slow since it has to extract the sound then recompile it. Also the sound files are very touchy on size so take care when using it.

thanx for reply but i dont want to replace original sounds

i wanted to edit vehicle sounds so that all my vehicles have sound i got it from searching in google a program to do that now all my bikes have sounds as i want