PS3 Purchase

Paublo

When will u buy the new PS3 when it comes out?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. When will u buy the new PS3 when it comes out?

• Day it comes out
    • Couple of days after
    • Month after
    • six months after
    • Don't know
    • Not going to buy it

I will probably buy it one month after the release date. They are probably going to be all sold out in the first day or so. Any ways I need to save up for more money to get it.

Um you might be able to pre-order the system. I never have so I am not sure. :unsure:

Edited by skullraider

Im going with the nintendo revolution!11 [/sarcasm]

I might get it the launch date, even if I have to ride my bike at 5 am..

You can pre-order systems, right?

1. Do you have something against the Revo?

2. I pre-ordered my PSP, and I'm pre-ordering the next gen consoles, too. They are accepting pre-orders for the 360, not sure about any other console, though.

Will try my best to get the system the closest to the day it came out. I'm wondering if I should also get the Xbox 360 this Christmas? But I gues it wont be worth it huh?

All of the next-gen consoles are worth it.

1. Do you have something against the Revo?

I don't like nintendo anymore.. it's because of disapointment with that GBA..

And I might get it confused with my cable modem..

Rawful. That's how I explain it to some people. "See that cable modem?", "Yeah.", "Looks about like that.".

But yeah, the Revo will be pretty awesome. C'mon, man. All those oldskool Nintendo games.

man and I thought that the Revo was going to look stupid but man this is like a hard drive. It actually might be good after all. :cigar:

Limited space = limited components

Anyway, Ill try to reserve the ps3 at Sam Goody's.. Wal-mart sucks ass.

Smaller chipsets = More space = More components.

I used the slim PS2 as a camparison for someone once who said smaller systems aren't as good as big ones. The slim PS2 is way smaller than the normal PS2, yet it has MORE stuff in it, and it is actually more durable.

The PSP is even smaller than the slim PS2, I mean, it's freakin' tiny compared to the PS2. Yet, it is MORE POWERFUL, than the PS2. So, just goes to show you. Good things CAN come in small packages((keep your head out of the gutter, that's not what I'm talking about)).