[IV][Request]

Hello i would like a custom H hummer limousine

What i want:

1 - To scale (140 inches IRL)

2 - handling the same

3 - colors (black white pink)

4 - in the long side windows to say "Class Act Limousine" and under that a random 800 number

here are the pictures Link

Edited by 0016

Hello i would like a custom H hummer limousine

What i want:

1 - To scale (140 inches IRL)

2 - handling the same

3 - colors (black white pink)

4 - in the long side windows to say "Class Act Limousine" and under that a random 800 number

here are the pictures Link

Go to the downloads section and click on GTA IV > MODS. And search in the vehicles section to see if you see one. If you want the car to be pink install the trainer so you can change the colors. I don't think anyone would waist there time with some random guy on the internet who would take credit from someone else work.

Go to the downloads section and click on GTA IV > MODS. And search in the vehicles section to see if you see one. If you want the car to be pink install the trainer so you can change the colors. I don't think anyone would waist there time with some random guy on the internet who would take credit from someone else work.

Wow, that was really negative. A great way to welcome a new member to the forum. Now he probably won't ever come back because you insulted him on his very first post. Either that, or he'll turn into a spammer because of it. (Yes that happens)

Firstly, as Husky says, look to see if the download already exists. There are H2 Hummers, but I doubt any of them are pink.

Some modded vehicles can't have their colours changed, because their exterior is actually a texture not a colour. However, if it can be changed, then a trainer would achieve this. (I'm no expert on modding on IV, but this is how it worked for previous games)

As for requesting a new mod, someone might be willing to take up the challenge. However, these days most modders probably would not do this just for a single request. If there was a lot of demand for it, or if they really liked the idea, then perhaps.

First of thank Gerard - thank you

did find it a little rude that i should " leave cuz im a random person" and am going to "take credit"

and as for the downloads section i didnt see a H2 limousine there and ya i do have a trainer just didnt know if it needed extra moding for pink....

sorry for posting here............

did find it a little rude that i should " leave cuz im a random person" and am going to "take credit"

and as for the downloads section i didnt see a H2 limousine there and ya i do have a trainer just didnt know if it needed extra moding for pink....

Didn't mean to sound very rude. But its true if you think about it.

I did not mean anything by it.